Shopping at The Avenues
- Home to more than 200 renowned international and local brands.
- Offers a wide variety of outdoor and indoor restaurants and cafés.
- Housing a number of international home-furnishing retailers.
- 11 screens at Cinescape Cinema area including an upscale VIP Cinema.
- Inspired by the natural forms of the desert sand dune, rock formation and the sky, as well as integrating spaciously modern design architecture.
- Housing more than 200 mid-end to high-end international brands.
- Offers a wide variety of world renowned restaurants and cafes.
- Home to Kuwait’s first Carrefour Hypermarket.
- The 1st floor houses an array of international mid-end to high-end kid’s designer brands.
- Cutting-edge kids entertainment and amusement centers.
- Houses two SPAs.
- Food World offers a multi range of fast-food, casual dining as well as specialty cuisines and cafes suiting all visitors taste and preference.
- Dominated by glass roof for allowing more sunlight into the internal areas for an outdoor feel.
- Largest concentration of luxury brands in Kuwait.
- Prestige offers a world class luxury shopping experience.
- Houses a series of 50 international high-end stores and designers.
- Home to exclusive series of the biggest flagship stores in the Middle East.
- Home to premium cafes and restaurants that caters the best international culinary essence.
- Exclusively accessible from the Shaikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan Road (5th Ring Road).
- Includes Kuwait’s most luxurious multi-function ballroom of 640 square meters with a seating capacity of 400 guests.
- Home to major international brands debuted for the first time in the Middle East.
- Stretches over 400 meters in length and approximately 22 meters wide, with palm trees lining the sides of the street.
- Boasts a city feel with the stone-paved boulevard feature like that found in many European cities with architecture retail facades derived from international, local and contemporary influences.
- Covered with a transparent roof structure that allows sunlight streams and a heat insolent to enhance the outdoor feel similar to Oxford Street in London or the Champs-Elysees Boulevard in Paris.
- The lighting brings together modern brass etchings and Venetian design in the rotundas.
- Includes a 2 story level “Galleria” zone that houses a variety of International fine dining cuisines overlooking the Grand Avenue.
- Home to the world’s renowned brands distributed on two floor levels.
- Houses many local and international restaurants and cafes with wide varieties of flavors and surrounded by distinctive locations to include the magnificent water fountain.
- Portrays a continuation to the traditional mall environment and an extension to the existing shopping experience of 1st Avenue and 2nd Avenue.
- Includes “THE JEWELLERY” zone, introducing a neo-retail concept of Gold, Diamonds, Gemstones and Jewellery.
- Home to world leading brand in children’s education and entertainment; “KidZania Kuwait” located on the first floor.
- Home to Landmark Group renowned flagship stores: “Centrepoint” and “Home Center”, located in the lower basement.
- Influenced by New York’s bohemian Soho district, SoKu is an acronym for the South of Kuwait.
- Offers an iconic urban and creative shopping experience that attracts Kuwait’s youth, reflects their ideas and express their modern day needs through its 2 story level with its leading youth multi-brands.
- Home to the hippest brand names in fashion, sport wear, accessories, electronics, men’s Spa as well as renowned international and local restaurants and cafes.
- A unique shopping scene inspired by New York’s famous neighborhood of Soho to include architectural elements of both brick and timber, along with touches of modern design and creations.
- The 1st floor is home to renowned international sports brands such as Nike, Adidas, Reebok, and Soccer Scene.
- The ultimate experience where youth hang out for pastime activities with friends within the district’s restaurants, cafes and open spaces along with the tree shaded courtyards.
- An interpretation of this region’s historical retail architecture as it modeled to mirror the old Kuwaiti souk.
- Designed to replicate the characteristic of the old market environment.
- Features low buildings with wooden doors as well as connected roofing overlooking narrow streets and alleys.
- Home to all authentic and unique merchandise as well as renowned local and regional cuisines along with Kuwaiti themed cafés offering best tastes and delights to stimulate unique dining experience.
- Offers visitors the opportunity to shop for traditional herbs and spices, dates and delights, fabric and textiles, Arabic perfumes along with genuine handcrafts, gifts and antiquities.